Morrison-Gordon PTO Mission
Morrison Gordon PTO’s mission shall be to enhance the educational experience of the Morrison Gordon Elementary School students by fostering parent, teacher, staff, and community involvement.
- Support and encourage the strengthening of Morrison Gordon Elementary School academic, cultural, recreational, and social programs
- To provide financial resources for the purchase of items, services, or programs that may enhance the educational opportunities of the students of Morrison-Gordon Elementary
- To sponsor school and community events, encouraging participation of the Athens community
- To provide a forum for discussion between parents, teachers, and staff
- To encourage parent involvement in co-curricular activities
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/School Office: 740.593.5445
- Join anytime during the school year! The MoGo PTO accepts new members on a rolling basis. Annual PTO dues are $10 per family.
- Registration forms can be found outside the school office or by emailing the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coming soon: online registration!